PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick_Green

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2019
Texas
These are the most Unique pipes I've ever seen. Beautifully crafted, and Lovecrat inspired. What do you think?

I assume there is a lot of paint, and glue used. Do you think these are safe to smoke?

For more information visit:

Last edited:

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
The man puts out a prodigious amount of craft!! Even pirate tee-shirts. Aaaaaarrrrr!

From his link to Esty pages:

"From the various shapes I do you can make many personalisations, including pipe colour and stem material.

My classic shapes are £160
Art carved pipes start at £200

A 20% deposit is required to book a commission."

IIRC, he recently registered here.

Reactions: Patrick_Green

jerseysam

Can't Leave
Mar 24, 2019
Liberty Township. OH
I have three Eldritch pipes (Chris Kelly is the maker), and two of his more intricate designs out on commission. The three I have range from good to great smokers, and are well done across the board. I've seen people assume they would be more 'art project's than legit smokers.....totally not the case. For sure the aesthetic isn't for everybody.....but they're quality pipes at very reasonable prices.

acidpox

Can't Leave
Nov 18, 2018
I have three Eldritch pipes (Chris Kelly is the maker), and two of his more intricate designs out on commission. The three I have range from good to great smokers, and are well done across the board. I've seen people assume they would be more 'art project's than legit smokers.....totally not the case. For sure the aesthetic isn't for everybody.....but they're quality pipes at very reasonable prices.

Do you have any pics to share. I've been wanting to get a commission from him for some time now.

jerseysam

Can't Leave
Mar 24, 2019
Liberty Township. OH
For sure, I can post later tonight. The pipes I have aren't as ornate as the two out on commission, but are certainly well-done. I've been smoking a lot of C&D's "Old Ones" series lately (the new 'Visions of...' release is very solid) and ordered one of Chris's designs from an English website along with a couple Northern Briar's. Impulse buy for a pairing with the tobacco. Ended up ordering two available pipes from his website, and going back for two commission's on some of his wilder designs.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

The person making these pipes has to be on the brink of something? I mean... C'mon. The person has to be a little... you know. I love it though, respect it tremendously, and wish I could channel my ??? into something so useful. Props! Although, I do have to admit, I thought this was going to be a post about Ehrlich pipes.

• Haha
Reactions: Patrick_Green
Status
Not open for further replies.