Einstein Smoking A Pipe T Shirt At Target!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

briarfanatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 27, 2013
http://m.target.com/p/men-s-albert-einstein-graphic-tee-black/-/A-14662684?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=Google_PLA_df&LNM=%7C14637530&CPNG=Women&kpid=14637530&LID=PA&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=14637530&gclid=CO374b349LoCFahFMgodNDwASA
I bought this shirt two weeks ago at target and love it. Only einstein could promote the pipe in a big box store. Awesome IMO!

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
My daughter spotted this while we were there a couple of weeks ago and insisted that my wife buy it for me. I love it!

shayde

Can't Leave
Oct 4, 2013
I may just have to pick one up for myself, pity it's not just black and white.

sjfine

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 4, 2012
You know, there is a new report out that Einstein was really killed by the Mafia.
He knew too much.

sorringowl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
Neat. Everyone knows that he smoked Revelation but I don't know what pipe brands he smoked. Curious.
From the looks of what's coming out of his pipe bowl on that t-shirt, I'm thinking it has to be an aromatic! Ba-rum-pah!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
It's great that Einstein would smoke a tobacco called Revelation, since he had a few during his career,

especially early-on. I'm not familiar with that blend. Anyone know who makes it or if it is still around.

Sorry if that's an easy answer, it's just not one I have encountered. Also, anyone know about the brand

of his pipe?
I was interested to learn that at least one of Walter Cronkite's pipes was a Peterson, and he smoked

Wilke's Mixture 72, which I believe is still available from Wilkes online from Vermont. I thought

he must surely be a Dunhill guy, with a network salary, and Dunhill's not being quite so expensive

at that time.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Revelation was made by House Of Windsor. I smoked it in the 70's and it is long gone. Sutliff has an iteration and C&D offers Epiphany as a match. Epiphany comes close in my opinion. Revelation was a burley with latakia, some perique and a fruit topping but not heavily cased. It was almost required smoking in college at the time.

Briar Boy

(astrange1)
Apr 8, 2013
That's cool, I was looking at a very similar shirt on eBay about a week ago, they wanted $20 for it, may have get one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.