PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

logs

Lifer
Apr 28, 2019
I didn't even know about it until now. Guess I'll miss this one. Companies are under no obligation to send me a tin of tobacco for review.

I suppose so, but it doesn't exactly inspire confidence if they're avoiding a Jiminks review on a small batch release with a premium price.

Reactions: SpookedPiper

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
I suppose so, but it doesn't exactly inspire confidence if they're avoiding a Jiminks review on a small batch release with a premium price.
You know, that makes an awful lot of sense!! I am still hopeful @jiminks will throw down a review.

How may tins do they usually send out for a review of a blend, I would hope that the send at least 3?

Reactions: JimInks and logs

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
I’m not big on burley, and the regularly occurring limited edition tobaccos hype can start to feel like “Lucy and the football” but I’ll probably give this one a try. I have a hunch that the orientals may be something special.

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I’m not big on burley, and the regularly occurring limited edition tobaccos hype can start to feel like “Lucy and the football” but I’ll probably give this one a try. I have a hunch that the orientals may be something special.
Great minds must think alike. I'm hoping the Orientals and Red Va shine through and the codger burley isn't so prevalent. Given that is is a limited release, if I hate it, someone will likely trade for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.