PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
Edwards is the closest B&M to my house and I pass it often, but I hadn't been in the shop for a couple of years for various reasons, mostly lack of funds. I recently moved and lost my smoking spot in the house so I decided to go in and check it and have a puff or two. They recently moved to another space next to the one they previously occupied and boy was it a good change. They now have three smoking rooms a huge, a ton of cases with every tin and pipe you could ever want, and even coffee! The best thing about the trip was that they had half a dozen tins of Penzance in stock and I promptly bought one for about the same price as you'll find online. I wish I could have bought all they had. If you live in the Denver area it is worth your time to stop in and check them out.

cacooper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 28, 2009
Parker, CO
Greetings,
Edward's is a great shop, well worth a visit.
Here's a few photos:
cacooper9
[/url][/img]
cacooper9
[/url][/img]
cacooper9
[/url][/img]
cacooper9
[/url][/img]
CACooper

riptide

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 27, 2010
Colorado
Looks like a I need to make a drive up to Denver way. I just got back from stag bought some Troost Aromatic Cavendish yum.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
When ffishing in Colorado, I always make time to visit Edwards. It may be the best pipe place between Chicago's Iwan Ries and Bay Area's Telford's. And that was before the expansion.
hp

les

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
The Edwards here in Jacksonville is very limited on the pipe and pipe tobacco stuff. They are mostly envolved in cigars and gifts. the whole front half of the store is crap gifts to draw customers in. they do have a smoking room but it is ussually filled with cigar smokers and they are located in a high end neiborhood so the prices are a bit steep.

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
If any one heads to Edwards let me know. I might meet you there and we can have a smoke.

smokenscotch

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2011
Thanks for the pics. What a great looking tobacconist. A for sure visit if I'm that way.

deithial

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 9, 2012
As a fellow Denver member I will 2nd Edwards, its as good as it gets imo. I could spend hours there and have. Smokers mecca.

yaboofive

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 28, 2010
Edwards has been my favorite place to go since Ive moved to Colorado, They also host a small pipe show from time to time.

sf13

Lurker
Feb 9, 2012
Ive been hoping to make my way to Edwards and now I have to! I just turned 18 recently and so far ive only been to jerri's which was decent but thus looks much better. Cant wait to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.