PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

auburnfan

Might Stick Around
Sep 19, 2017
I haven't smoked this blend in several years, I guess because I've been smoking others and just kinda forgot about it. I also think I have gotten a little stuck up in my tobacco tasting that I have focused on more " superior" or "desirable" blends.
With that said, I'm trying to get back to my taste instead of perception or opinions of a blend, or what is presumed desireble or superior.
So I bought some egr and have smoked it the last couple of days and have to say...it's wonderful! I feel you need to dry it a bit, but the smoke is lasting and I love the fruity overtones. Great smoke in my opinion.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I usually don't have a problem with tongue bite but this one bites the shit out of me. It leaves my gums feeling raw and wounded. There is obviously something in there that doesn't agree with my ph but otherwise it's a decent tasting blend, just not worth the destruction it leaves on my poor old mouth. I've tried to dry it to a crisp, I've tried to "cool" it down with a bit more Latakia but nothing seems to help. It's a shame too as I bought a whole tub of the stuff. I'm really just waiting for the right person to gift it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.