PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Pipeoff

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 22, 2021
Western New York
Recently sold item and couldn’t locate same to ship. Wanted to refund, then the fun began. Called help line and a very courteous but heavily accented person related that we could send them a gift card refund which was declined by us. The next step was to have buyer request refund. Finally when returning to invoice section a microscopic note allowed me to refund from checking acct the only positive was a refund to me for e bag charges. My blood pressure has never been higher!

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
Those my age or older will remember the Kafkaesque shenanigans of AT&T before the monopoly was broken up, and the Lily Tomlin sketches based on its gleeful abuse of power:

We don’t care. We don’t have to. We’re the phone company.

eBay is the new AT&T. Or at least one of them.

DAR

Can't Leave
Aug 2, 2020
Tiburon, California
You know eBay has problems when one of my next door neighbors that is know as "Mr. Tech" to all the neighbors due to his knowledge, love and high income from new technology, can't get things done on eBay without complaining about how confusing eBay is.

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
since there latest changes it has become a right pain in the arse to use,as a seller.
I posted elsewhere I sold somethings in GBP but because I am located in europe they send payment to my bank in Euros even though my bank account is in GBP.I get hit conversion charges.
After 3 e=mails to customer service their only suggestion was "open a euro account"
I dont want a Euro account I get my pension paid in GBP ,no income in Euros except what these idiots want to send me