PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

64alex

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2016
I am making an Easter Gift of a sample of FVF and St. James flake (around 30 gm combined) to someone who wants to try them. them.
I decided to give them to the newest member to the Forum who posted at least once to the forum, as a welcome to a new member.
I am planning to send the sample to the winner next Saturday, so I will leave it open until Friday. Just reply with your interest here. Please do not PM as I wont look there and do not post if others are already with a higher rank. Doing so it will be easy to sort it out who will be the lucky winner I will contact on Friday for the address

elasmo

Can't Leave
Mar 23, 2019
Definitely interested in trying. Very cool of you to offer such a nice gift for Easter! I'll throw my hat into the ring. -Elasmo

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
1dd98i.jpg

64alex

May 10, 2016
As of now Elasmo is in first position as he joined the Forum on 3/23/2019. In case of a tie (same date of membership to the forum) I will grant to whoever reply first, so as of now you should reply if you joined the forum from 3/24. Also you need to have at least one post to the forum prior to the start of this thread.

64alex

May 10, 2016
Last call. Elasmo is still in first position. Competition is ending tomorrow Friday at midnight and I will be shipping to the winner on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.