PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
Not many reviews out there.. since P&C is running buy 2 get 3rd free. I welcome any reviews.

jacks6

Lifer
May 9, 2016
I was really pleased with Cellar Reserve. I've only had one bowl. I was expecting it to be overly chemical or goopy due to the tin note (very strong) but it was pleasantly delicious. I don't smoke a ton of aromatics but this one is in the rotation now. I haven't tried the other two.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
I've got all three, but haven't smoked Officers Club yet. I really favor the Royal Challenge, but then I seldom smoke it by itself. I usually use it to mix with GH Rum Flake, C&D Black Frigate, Blockade Runner and GLP Sextant, which I normally smoke straight, but when I want a milder sweeter smoke I add a little of the Royal Challenge. Overall I think these are nice aromatic blends that are not over the top with artificial flavors and I like them. For the aro fan, these are probably a nice easy smoke with fairly interesting flavors that are not too strong.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
I'm a huge fan of EITC Cellar Reserve and actually stocked up on that one. A lovely aro as described with a touch of perique in the formula.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
I enjoyed Cellar Reserve quite a bit. Good aromatics. I believe EITC is made by Gurkha Cigars.

Yes, East India Trading Company is a marque owned by K. Hansotia & Co., which is Gurkha.
Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.