PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

echambers

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 21, 2017
My first briar pipe! Wife says, "I know you want one, just get something nice..."
C4F50734-DE96-46A1-8AC0-3E28E8FAE1C4_zpslmbfamx9.jpg

vokaa

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 7, 2017
Looking great! I'm sure you'll enjoy the hell out of it!

echambers

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 21, 2017
Hmm...I don't know why the picture doesn't show -- it shows for me. I'm sure I've made some noob mistake. Now to figure it out! Regardless, it is a Savinelli 128 "Professor" and a tin of frog morton -- not shown are a couple of tins of C&D We Three Kings.

jazz

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2014
UK
I believe I read that you must pay Photobucket to display your pics on other websites. Their days are numbered.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Hmm...I don't know why the picture doesn't show -- it shows for me. I'm sure I've made some noob mistake. Now to figure it out! Regardless, it is a Savinelli 128 "Professor" and a tin of frog morton -- not shown are a couple of tins of C&D We Three Kings.
Photofuckup requires you to pay $500 a year to be able to make images visible on remote servers. There is a patch that allows some to view Photofuckup hosted images, but it isn't universally compatible. I tried it and it really screwed with my browser, so I trashed it.
You can upload images to the PM site and post them. Instructions for doing this are located in the space for stickies on the main page above the current threads.

friday

Might Stick Around
Aug 23, 2012
I believe I read that you must pay Photobucket to display your pics on other websites. Their days are numbered.
Yeah, like $400 is what I saw.

5star

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 17, 2017
PacNW USA
I’m not an internet guru. Did Photobucket change something recently? I’ve posted photos on forums using them in the past & didn’t have any problems doing so. I just used whatever procedures were listed for the particular forum. Thanks
Congrats to the OP on your new pipe ! (What kind is it ? - I can’t see it )

echambers

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 21, 2017
I’m not an internet guru. Did Photobucket change something recently? I’ve posted photos on forums using them in the past & didn’t have any problems doing so. I just used whatever procedures were listed for the particular forum. Thanks
Congrats to the OP on your new pipe ! (What kind is it ? - I can’t see it )
A Savinelle 128 from their Professor series.

Status
Not open for further replies.