Dunhill, Ugly Fake? Proper Stamping but Unusual Grain.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Did you dampen her?

It's an rare and odd habit to general public unless you're 50+ in age. You see more glass pipes than briar pipes. I wouldn't a pipe lounge and membership house.
Sometimes. Other times it seems one of our members from New Zealand has as well. But as we have said she's a great person.
You know I don't see many glass pipes out and about. And frankly if I see one of those or a briar I'll give a happy nod.

• Haha
Reactions: Ahi Ka

unfinished

Lurker
Aug 7, 2012
Sometimes. Other times it seems one of our members from New Zealand has as well. But as we have said she's a great person.
You know I don't see many glass pipes out and about. And frankly if I see one of those or a briar I'll give a happy nod.
Correction. I wouldn't mind a pipe lounge.

Regarding the glass pipes. If you live in NYC, occasionally people in their 20s huddle around sharing meth, cannabis or heroin. Don't stare at them, they'll start shouting at you, the girls are usually the first one to shout angrily top of her lungs.

• Wow
Reactions: anotherbob

unfinished

Lurker
Aug 7, 2012

Regarding the glass pipes. If you live in NYC, occasionally people in their 20s huddle around sharing meth, cannabis or heroin. Don't stare at them, they'll start shouting at you, the girls are usually the first one to shout angrily top of her lungs.
I had a girl start shouting, walked 8 feet towards me, bump her chest against my coat - shouting "Don't touched me, that's sexual assault, hands off me!". . Then pushed me hard with 2 hands into oncoming traffic as "self defense". The guys watching acted like a death would mean nothing but entertainment. I broke my fall by bending my legs. I rather hit the floor early, than hit a car. I'm not a small guy either, she knew she has a decent chance to win a case publicly with her words against mine by acting innocent in court, with her meth buddies supporting her. I let it go.

If they're smoking cannabis or opioid, usually calmer, that incident wouldn't had happen.

Last edited:

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Did you dampen her?

It's an rare and odd habit to general public unless you're 50+ in age. You see more glass pipes than briar pipes. I wouldn't a pipe lounge and membership house.
Smoking in general is a very open thing around here, no shame. I even work with six other pipe smokers but I'm by far the oldest. There are a few chewers and several cigarette smokers as well. I often walk around town to pay bills with a lit pipe hanging from my mouth and there are large metal ashtrays on the sidewalks to keep down litter.

• Wow
Reactions: anotherbob

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019

well that's New York for you. One of my favorite cities. If they're yelling you haven't developed your puppy dog eyes enough. :). Next time ask them what blend they're smoking and offer them one of yours.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
I had a girl start shouting, walked 8 feet towards me, bump her chest against my coat - shouting "Don't touched me, that's sexual assault, hands off me!". . Then pushed me hard with 2 hands into oncoming traffic as "self defense". The guys watching acted like a death would mean nothing but entertainment. I broke my fall by bending my legs. I rather hit the floor early, than hit a car. I'm not a small guy either, she knew she has a decent chance to win a case publicly with her words against mine by acting innocent in court, with her meth buddies supporting her. I let it go.

If they're smoking cannabis or opioid, usually calmer, that incident wouldn't had happen.
yeah meth people can be quite a handful. Glad there aren't too many meth aficionados around here. Oxy is the popular reprobate thing around here. Even that's not too much.