PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightmybriar

Lifer
Mar 11, 2014
How would you intend to repair a cracked pipe almost at 3/4 of depth and retain it smokable without toxic materials?
I’ve repaired a hole in the bottom of an old pipe with cigar ash and water. Made a fairly solid plug out of hard cake. Like I said, it’s all up to what the owner is happy with. Worked for me!

Reactions: hauntedmyst

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Dunhill pipes are just pipes...They are expensive and have rather thin walls. I'd rather smoke 10 Rossis for the price of one Dunhill :)

Remember Kaywoodie,Dr. Graybow...Yellow Bole...equally quality briar of the day...Dunhill had unique stem profiles and shapes...that's about it...A pipe is a pipe to some degree.

Yeah, and Dunhill doesn't even offer any pipes painted in cool colors or nuthin. You want a pipe painted like your favorite Nascar team, they won't do it. Ejots. And they never even tried Brylon or California briar, cocky English sonzabeeches. I bet they are in cahoots with those Gawith jokers... $70 a pound a tabaccy? I can get 4 pounds of American Club Grape Tobacco, some slim jims and a case of malt liquor to wash them down for that. Some people are fools. And don't even get me started on what I could get for one of them hifalutin bottles of French wine. It's just old grape juice for petes sake!

Reactions: Papamique
Status
Not open for further replies.