PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

k9shag

Can't Leave
Oct 24, 2012
North Carolina
Just got my rollagas back from being serviced at the Authorized Repair Service (Hendersonville, NC) I cannot open the fill valve cover. I depress and try to turn but nothing. Any tricks out there? I have to wait until Monday to call them and probably have to send it back.

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
I have a Rollagas that I want to service. The problem is that you have to send it in each time, pay for shipping and insurance, just to have them look at it. I found a great guy to service my Duponts and he guaranteed it each step of the way and they came back great. I hope you can get it open and don't have to go through the whole spiel of sending it back. Authorized Service Repair isn't cheap but hopefully they can walk you through this apparently minor hiccup. I'd call them on Monday and hopefully they'll be forthcoming if anything further needs to be done.

k9shag

Can't Leave
Oct 24, 2012
North Carolina
I'm sure they will, I paid $119 for the complete overhaul and in their notes they said they adjusted the filler cap. It is warrantied for a year each time they service it so that I am not worried about other than the hassle. Thanks

Reactions: greeneyes

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
I suppose it traveled to your door without gas, since it was shipped, so you can't tell if it's working or not. Good luck I wish you the best. I really want to get mine working too I know how frustrating it is. Cheers :)

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
I just a Rollagas back from ARS on Wednesday and it was full of gas. The first thing that came to mind is that you might be trying to hard to open it. Mine take a light touch. Are you a member of the Rollagas group on Facebook? There are some experts there. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.