New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Nightcap is my favorite, I had always smoked it at night. I think today was the first time, I smoked this during the day!

Last two weeks in work has been crazy, and next two to three weeks will also be equally crazy. I am a little relaxed today, before getting into the grind once again.
It is as truly sublime experience today - the weather, my mood, the pipe, the amount I packed, and Nightcap all aligned for a glorious smoke.
Pipe: Van Roy Magic Cake from late 40's / early 50's - Un-smoked when I purchased it.

Tobacco: Nightcap from Nov-2012 (Four and half years of age)

josephcross

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
I wish I liked it. On paper it has everything I love. In the pipe it just doesn't work for me. One day I hope the stars align and I get that glorious bowl.

didache

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2017
London, England
I'm with Joseph on this. Generally, I love Dunhill tobaccos. They just tick all my boxes. However, Nightcap (and Elizabethan Mix) just don't work for me. Strange.
Mike

thomasmartin

Can't Leave
Jul 13, 2015
Unesco world heritage
I was really surprised how easy this smokes at any time of the day when I first tried this. After all the talking about how strong it is I was suspecting that this would knock me out. It had become one of my favorites. Too bad that it will soon go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.