PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

curl

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 29, 2014
I got the email today, too.

It seems that one's a Va and the other is a VaPer.

so I bought 2 of each, along with a few other tins of Dunhill blends.

I don't anticipate trying them anytime soon, but I'm confident that Dunhill wouldn't have released them if they weren't up to snuff.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I've been waiting on these to release for what seems like an extremely long time, I'm ecstatic!
I guess it wasn't "officially" released today, it was "released" on August 8th. I think they had about two tins in at P&C.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Me too, Ashdigger. I'm pretty damn content now. Although, I could use s pound or twenty more of FVF but that can wait.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Smoking the Dark Flake now and it's very good. No harsh notes straight out of the tin and no bite. I think it's a keeper.. Ye Olde Signe later tonight.

hmhaines

Sep 5, 2016
CT
Someone let us know how it is! (Didn't search for reviews, maybe we've already been told...)

michaelmirza

Oct 21, 2015
Chicago, IL
Pipes and Cigars sold both blends briefly over the summer, but they sold out very quickly. Hopefully now they'll be more readily available. I'm especially intrigued by the Dark Flake.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Got these tobaccos in the mail today and I must say I am very impressed! I'm preferring the Dark Flake now but who knows what time will bring. They're both excellent blends to have in the cellar. Those who have received their order what are your thoughts?

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
I got one tin of each, open them up in a year. Got to get a little age on them. Glad to here they are good now.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Definitely very tasty now but I imagine they'll be even better in a year (or ten). I've got plenty for the cellar too.

Status
Not open for further replies.