Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
if it sounds like fun go for it. If not why bother. I mean drying out isn't complicated you just drink enough to avoid the d.t.s and oh wait sorry.... Drying tobacco isn't complicated and involves lots of variables. I think there is a reason everyone is saying just touch the tobacco.

• Haha
Reactions: cosmicfolklore

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Keeping a log seems like a lot of work for something that's supposed to be a relaxing pastime. I get why you'd do it, but at the same time, maybe we don't need to make burning leaves in a wooden vessel more complicated.

That said, if you think it is something that will make your life better and help you enjoy your time smoking a pipe more, go for it.

Reactions: anotherbob

northernpipeshed

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 26, 2017
Get it out of the tin/pouch/jar...... cut....rub....spread fold...whatever.....leave. Grind coffee beans prepare aropress.....make coffee pour into cup with lid......fill pipe......done..........(....walk to shed!)

That's probably why I'm relighting my C&D Redburn a dozen times per bowl.

Seriously though.........I really like Redburn....but it's a pain to light it and keep it going. If I dry it a little more I find it loses that flavour that I like.......

Reactions: anotherbob
Status
Not open for further replies.