PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
In my 20s I broke my pelvis in a work accident and the nurse was surprised that it wasn't due to riding a motorcycle.
I knew of a guy who got his clavicle snapped while he was shit faced and they thought it was a motorcycle accident. Ah the guy is a real POS by the way, so it's pretty funny. (actually he started a fight with someone who kicked his ass, oh for the awesome drunk reason of because).

Jan 27, 2020
I knew of a guy who got his clavicle snapped while he was shit faced and they thought it was a motorcycle accident. Ah the guy is a real POS by the way, so it's pretty funny. (actually he started a fight with someone who kicked his ass, oh for the awesome drunk reason of because).

I don't drink any longer but one of my local bartenders, who happens to be a Harley rider; an older disgruntled man with a ponytail but somehow endearing, broke his collar bone recently. Apparently, we got angry at a customer, threw his suitcase into the street (he was visiting from out of town and went straight to the bar) and then slapped him, and from what I'm told the guy (who is also old) tackled him thusly breaking the guys collarbone, or well whatever he landed on did.

Kissel bixby

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 10, 2021
Shirtless only in car or my own backyard, ur own faultfor looking. Walking around in public, major D bag. Been ttrying to get the wife to do any form of topless but she isn't biting.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
Years ago I was driving home from work, temperatures near 100 and humid as hell. As I overtook a car in the adjacent lane I thought it odd that the driver (middle aged male) was wearing a sweater. Nope, shirtless, but hairy beyond belief. As I passed him I saw it was my Italian boss. Yikes.
He was so cheap he refused to fix the AC in his car.

RookieGuy

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 2, 2021
Maryland
I have in the past. I'm sure I will again in the future. But it's not something I try to make a habit of. I try not to judge others (out loud). I'm just too young and handsome though. The little bit of comfort I get isn't worth the hassle of being followed home by scores of women then coming home to a jealous wife.

• Haha
Reactions: Country Bladesmith

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
If I am hot, yes I take my shirt off while driving, if I am cold I put an extra layer on. Same logic.
I can't think of anyone I know personally here in New Zealand who would have so little going on in their own lives that they would feel the need to register my lack of shirt in traffic...we are an island nation though, so shoes and shirts off is fairly regular.

Status
Not open for further replies.