PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpedittopipes

Lurker
Nov 15, 2012
Designed and made this Pipe to sell, decided to keep for a nice little shop pipe to smoke, then decided to sell it again. I'm new to the pipe making world and figure my work needs to be seen as much as possible,I can't keep every pipe. So its running on BRIARBID.COM Here's the link
http://www.briarbid.com/auction_details.php?auction_id=100496
056-1.jpg

016.jpg

034-2.jpg

dpedittopipes

Lurker
Nov 15, 2012
Here's the real link

http://www.briarbid.com/darren-peditto-freehand-beauty,name,100496,auction_id,auction_details

metarzan

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2012
It is a real beauty. Looks like it would fit the hand very well. How many pipes have you made and how long have you been at it? Have any pics of other pipes you have created? Very nice.

kasbah

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 26, 2012
That flared rim sure is something else. Very modest price for that beautiful work, good sir!

crk69

Jun 30, 2012
That's a very nice looking freehand. Should make someone real happy!!

dpedittopipes

Lurker
Nov 15, 2012
Using a new hosting site MUCH NICER THAN PHOTOBUCKET. Anyway,to Metarzan who ask for some other pipe photo's here are some shots of a commision I just did for a gentleman,kinda wild looking piece. I beleive that was my 12th pipe I have made. Thanks for all the great comments guys,more to come,,,,,working on a bulldog right now,there a tricky little pipe to do,go figure..then its on to a little slender pot type pipe with my own twist.

Practice makes pretty good,not perfect. But sometimes pretty damn good.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
I've honestly never really seen a freehand I could see my self smoking but wow that is a stunner! Really like everything about it and the second pipe is excellent as well! Great work :worship: :puffy:

metarzan

Nov 14, 2012
I like your style! Maybe I should pick one up before they rise above my price range.

dpedittopipes

Lurker
Nov 15, 2012
You may want to do that Metarzan, I'll hook ya up. Trying to build a commision list,so if and when you want a nice piece,shoot me an idea of what your looking for and we can work it out. Just finished my 15th piece,my version of a slendor pot,my favorite piece so far. Adding new topic today on it and its for sale.

DP

Status
Not open for further replies.