Doritos original Taco flavor chips are back!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

3 Fresh Bill Shalosky Pipes
48 Fresh AKB Meerschaum Pipes
60 Fresh Neerup Pipes
36 Fresh Rattray's Pipes
12 Fresh Chacom Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
This made my day. I have always loved Doritos since I was a kid and still eat them today. However, they discontinued the original Taco flavor decades ago. I think they've been gone since I was a teenager, but now they are back!
Publix had them on sale 2 for $6.00.
And I'm making Chili tonight too!
doritos-toca-flavor.jpg

buck67

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2010
Little Rock
I like the taco flavor too. My cousin retired from Frito Lay a few years back. We always had a bunch of chips at deer camp when he showed up. All flavors..... :)

hfdpipe

Might Stick Around
Oct 28, 2010
CT
I just saw those in the aisle the other day, and did a double take. I love the retro look. Might pick up a bag and try with some throwback pepsi.

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Sweet! You gotta love the stuff the way it used to be. I just bought one case each of Mountain Dew and Pepsi.....MADE WITH SUGAR!! None of that corn-syrup S#i+!!!!
I'd wager it doesn't last very long though,.....some f*^%g nanny'll say her kids are getting pimples or something and it's all the soft-drink companies fault, so the liberals'll ban it or take some kind of legal action to stop human beings from ever having access to it again.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Is RC Cola scarce? I can get it here in Upstate NY no problem... As a matter of fact, the store brand cola I buy comes from the same lines as the RC Cola does in Canada. Good stuff.
-Jason

obelus

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
Portland, OR
The playwrite, Lee Blessing, once observed that "if you alternate sweet and salty snack foods you can actually eat all night long."So where's that bag of M&Ms?

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
That was a refreshing outburst, Tommy!

Now pack your pipe and get back in your rubber room!
:lol: Sorry man,...I lost it there for a minute, had a pipe full of Early Morning Pipe and feel much better now! :mrgreen:

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Tommy I got the Pepsi and the Moutain Dew too . Iam not supposed to have it but I did manage a swig or two from my daughters cans when she was not looking it was wonderful .

Status
Not open for further replies.