PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
First of all, please pardon the subject matter but it's a part of life. I'm currently sitting in the doctor's office having a lump in my testicle examined. I found it a few nights ago while doing a self check. I wouldn't mind a few crossed fingers if you have any to spare. My point though is not to neglect your health. Get your physicals, colonoscopies and check your testes. Had I not checked, it may have been much bigger before being discovered. Man would I love to smoking a pipe right now instead. Take good care of yourself gents.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Fingers crossed here, had a similar scare and it turned out to be an epidydimal infection. Hurt like hell, but treatable with antibiotics. Wishing you well.
Duane

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Thanks folks, going in for an ultrasound tomorrow. I really appreciate the well wishes.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Sincere wishes for a "negative" on the ultrasound, daimyo.
I'll keep you in my thoughts tomorrow! :puffy:

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
I have friends who have been through what you are experiencing. Some were lucky, others had challenges ahead. May God, the cosmos, and whatever you may hold dear watch over you my friend.
j/B

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
Keep positive thoughts thru the ultrasound and everything will turn out okay. There's always power in the positive approach! Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.