PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivapewithfire

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2014
West Virginia, USA
I joined this forum last November and already it's become a part of my daily life.
It seems like about once a month there is a post or two that blow up. Everyone gets all Dick-wavy (yea, I said Dick-wavy I'll define it after the post), feathers get ruffled, a post gets shut down and everyone gets back to normal.
I want to let you all know the kind of people this forum attracts.
Enter Clickklick Klaus.
The guy doesn't know me from Adam... So to speak.. 8) He just made another strike.
UkLMeHR.jpg

All I did was post that I wanted a sample that he was freely giving away from his own stash. It was wonderful.
All he asked in return was a review. I followed through, it was the least I could do.
When reading the review he found out that I have become a Virginia and Flake fan. He asked me in a PM if I'd like to try some other aged tobacco.
The photo above was the result.
This is the kind people that visit these forums.
I have 5 brothers. On occasion we argue and don't get along. We NEVER lose sight of the fact we are indeed brothers.
Even during trying discussions, remember that the majority of people that visit here are good souls. Clickklick, as well as many of you, are the type of person I would gladly call my friend.
Don't let a few Dick-wavy posts get in the way of the wealth of knowledge, experience, humor, and goodwill that exists on these forums. I know I don't.
Reviews of above tobaccos will be coming once I've had the chance to try them and make notes.
Thank you clickklick.
*note: Dick-wavy is what we call it at work when people in a meeting start waving their 'peen around showing what a "big" person they are. Usually it's ego, hubris, or sheer stupidity. I'm sure you've all seen it. They start talking at each other and don't really hear what anyone else says.

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
Lol. If the name clickklick Klaus doesn't make me dick-wavy... I don't know what will. I hope you enjoy the heck out of those. I look forward to your thoughts.
Early on in my pipesmoking some individuals showed me a ton of support, desertpipe was one of them. I believe in paying it forward when opportunities present themselves.
I hope all of you will do the same. :)

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
That is a brilliant idea! Although my wife would tell you that I have enough... Or so I'd have you believe.
Talk about spies . . . how did you know I'm from German descent? Unless . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.