PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seakayak

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2010

This is my newest acquisition. Bruto Sordini brings a level of class to pipe making that gives me hope for future generations.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
That is a great looking classic apple. I owned a DC and it was a fine smoking pipe, I am sure yours will be as well. Congrats on your latest addition.

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
Ahhh so you're the winner :puffy:
I was watching this pipe until the price passed what I was hoping to spend. You still got an awesome deal and I would have paid more if I hadn't spent so much as of late. I have another old don carlos and absolutely love it! Mine is very very light for its size. Hope you enjoy it!

seakayak

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2010
Indeed, I am....and for a most reasonable price on a DC. This is my first by Mr. Sordini and I've always wanted to own on of his pipes. Can't wait to light it up.

heffeweisse

Might Stick Around
Sep 9, 2013
I am very attracted to that rusticated bowl. Even better, the short stem is ideal for a quick clean. Enjoy the pipe sir :puffpipe:

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
here is another one that may or may not have an original stem... either way I find yours to be a nicer color combo
http://www.ebay.com/itm/131009137710?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Status
Not open for further replies.