Does Everyone Check Auction Sites, Where Else?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

brut666

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2020
Kent, "The Garden Of England"
So does everyone check auction sites like flea bay? I'm on there all the time looking for pipes. Not really sure where else to look. Also selling.
I want to sell my 320 dolomiti smooth. I'm not sure where else to put it up for sale. I can't seem to find many places in the UK or I'm just not looking hard enough.
Anyone know of anywhere over here?

Reactions: bnichols23

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
So does everyone check auction sites like flea bay? I'm on there all the time looking for pipes. Not really sure where else to look. Also selling.
I want to sell my 320 dolomiti smooth. I'm not sure where else to put it up for sale. I can't seem to find many places in the UK or I'm just not looking hard enough.
Anyone know of anywhere over here?
IF your in the UK

Reactions: chopper

brut666

Oct 7, 2020

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I have specific searches set up on Ebay and check those listings every day. I don't really have time to scour additional sites.
I got up this morning, and spend an hour going thru my work email, but not my personal. When I got around to checking the ebay search emails, I saw someone had listed a very nice Comoy's bulldog for a low BIN price. When I opened the listing at 8 AM, it had been sold 8 minutes earlier. Don't snooze, ever!

brut666

Oct 7, 2020
I have specific searches set up on Ebay and check those listings every day. I don't really have time to scour additional sites.
I got up this morning, and spend an hour going thru my work email, but not my personal. When I got around to checking the ebay search emails, I saw someone had listed a very nice Comoy's bulldog for a low BIN price. When I opened the listing at 8 AM, it had been sold 8 minutes earlier. Don't snooze, ever!
Noted ??

marconi

May 17, 2019
England
You may want to check out Smokingpipes.com/EU. You can send the pipe you want to get rid of, and they will give you store credit (more) or cash (less). That way you could purchase a pipe from them, new or estate, minus the amount of your credit.

i did not know that I buy new pipes from them a lot.They have the best selection of new 9mm pipes.