Does Anyone Know How Long Lane Limited Ready Rubbed Has Been Around?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Moonshine Pipes
36 Fresh Ropp Pipes
23 Fresh Bruno Nuttens Pipes
2 Fresh Former Pipes
108 Fresh Brulor Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

--dante--

Lifer
Jun 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA USA
I know it's a reincarnation of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed, but I have no idea when ERR went off the market, and LLRR came into being. The reason I ask is I found a pouch at a tobacco store near Virginia Beach. It has a sticker on it but I don't know if it's a date: "10 08 8". There are no smoking warnings printed on the pouch, so I thought it may be a bit old. In any case, the tobacco is fine, and having never had it, I'm glad I picked it up. It may very well topple Granger as my token codger blend (though I've only had two bowls so far).

Reactions: Wellington

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Jim do people from this forum ever stop you and just ask you pretty much every question about pipes? I bet that happens sometimes. Thanks
You're very welcome. There's a lot of people who know more about pipes than me. I do get asked a lot of questions on forums, telephone, e-mails, PMs, and at shows. When I know something, I share it. When I don't, I admit it, and hope I know somebody who knows the answer so I get it for them. If the one who may know is a forum member, I do a referral. I can't imagine anybody in the pipe world who would mind helping out a brother. Lord knows I had a lot of learning to do, and asked a bunch of questions over the years. In fact, I still do that.

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
It's a good blend. I'm not sure if I like the Sutliff version more or not...but they are both enjoyable and that is a good thing

Reactions: --dante--
Status
Not open for further replies.