PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Not yet, but if you made me pick one right now it would be my Savinelli Spigot Sterling 315KS Bordeaux. Boring compared to some of the crazy ass artisan stuff I'm sure we'll see in this thread, but I just love the way it smokes (particularly with English blends) the way it looks (that deep red finish and sterling silver spigot mount) and the way it feels in the hand, with reasonably thick chamber walls and a nice round bowl.

Lyle b

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2019
Northern rivers nsw Australia
Hey , i have one that isn,t but should be. Its once rusticated straight bulldog , just called ,relaxer imported briar , dont know anything about it just that it was an ebay 20 dollar estate . I cleaned it up and it smoked like a steam train but didnt like the look so sanded it back found couplea holes , was devo ,filled them with ash is good as new . That was about 8 years ago . Its still my go to go anywhere pipe , anything i put in it smokes great so i spose it is my favourite in most cases, close behind my 3 month old peterson tankard churchy which i am only lately really smokein well a getting to know beta but have dedicated to my favorite blend , so yea , old run down , ugly to anyone else bulldog is the pride of my pack , its old , its worn , not real pretty to look at but its one i,m proud to smoke.

raybrown55

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 5, 2017
I have some favorites pipes for each type of tobacco (Aromatics, English/Balkans, Virginia or Burley based), but if you ask me after Santa Claus has come, some of these may have changed… :)

Reactions: Fooberticus

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
I have an old Sasieni Zulu that for some unknown reason, makes everything taste great (except Haunted Bookshop). I stumbled onto this pipe and paid very little for it but if I could duplicate its performance in another pipe, I would pay 5 times what I paid for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.