Do You Have any Special / Unique Christmas Traditions?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
My wife made some traditional Mexican dishes this year that were pretty frickin fantastic.

First was lomo adobado which is a spicy pork tenderloin. I could eat this anytime of the year.

Next was liverwurst mixed with cream cheese. Sounds pretty European so far but she mixed in some chipotles. It's shaped into a ball and coated with chopped walnuts. Put this stuff on a Ritz cracker and I'm in heaven. Imma ask she make this every year.

Last was raspberry jello made with cream cheese and evaporated milk. Pure raspberries and cream flavor. mmmm

Looking forward to many more years of this comida!

Saintwilliam

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 26, 2019
Italian's have a tradition of food! Surprised? The 24th is known as the 7 fishes and dinner comprises of, well seafood. Octopus, shrimp, squid, linguini in clam sauce, mussels in a garlic red sauce, whole baked or fried fish, crab legs, and lobster. Then if your colesterolo isn't skyhigh along with your blood pressure the 25th is all meat. Antipasti, brasciole, ragu with ravioli, lamb chops, rib roast, rabbit agro-dolce...and wine!

Needless to say it's a looking day at the table!

cholster... what?

also what region are you from, this sounds similar to my families save the lobster and crab.

Status
Not open for further replies.