PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I had an insurance agent friend tell me it's because they get pulled over most frequently, and white cars the least. My first car was a white mustang. Irony is I've always hated mustangs. I was raised on the Chevy and Mopar side of the war. Anyway, I only got pulled over twice in 5 years. Once for blatantly running a stop sign, once for doing 55 in a 20. So far I'm buying the logic ?
I was told it was by percentage of accidents they were involved in.

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
Yup. Pipes don't smoke wet or hot; people do. (with the odd exception)
I had an odd exception. Savinelli 310 KS I bought as an estate. It appeared to have been over reamed and had some ridges inside the chamber. No matter what tobacco I used, no matter how dry I got it, a few puffs in and it would be gurgling and oozing juice. No idea what set of circumstances came together to cause it, but after a few weeks of trying to break in that pipe and consistently getting a stem full of soup, I called it quits.

fortune2.jpg
Ha ha, I love how I can see a title like this, and then see how many posts were made... then I can predict that Chasingembers must have posted a bunch of pictures in taking comments way off track. Harris must have bragged about how his pipes are better than everyone else's, Ash must have humiliated someone... and the only thing I got wrong was that MSO posted less than 100 words in his comment. I need to work on my forum forecasting, ha ha.

Reactions: elpfeife