PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2016
Phillips and King distributes Samuel Gawith and Gawith Hoggarth from a warehouse in California. This will be the first of many. Supporting your B & M is a great idea, do it now if you have them close at hand while they still have stock.

Attachments

• DDB4D510-329F-48CE-9AF9-1D36B9D55D8D.jpeg
    DDB4D510-329F-48CE-9AF9-1D36B9D55D8D.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 112

Dallas Wynn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 19, 2019
NW Arkansas
Phillips and King distributes Samuel Gawith and Gawith Hoggarth from a warehouse in California. This will be the first of many. Supporting your B & M is a great idea, do it now if you have them close at hand while they still have stock.
I wonder if my local B&M will accept paper for BM as currency? ??

Oct 7, 2016
I am ok too, , but there are a lot of good people in the already shrinking small business side of the pipe tobacco industry who may or may not have a viable, bankable, business left when the dust settles. Everybody on the consumer side who wants to preen about how smart they were to cellar, have at it

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
If the TP is Charmin you got a deal. Gotta have the soft stuff.
Charmin...I hate that stuff. It has a way of tearing apart at the worst possible moment. I'll stick with Scott. Made in America and doesn't disintegrate.

Assuming this contagion doesn't kill me, I'm well stocked. And if this contagion does kill me, I'm better than well stocked.

And honestly, there's more serious stuff to contend with.

But be kind to your B&M, if it's open for business. You're going to need them in the future.

peregrinus

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Pacific Northwest
I am ok too, , but there are a lot of good people in the already shrinking small business side of the pipe tobacco industry ...
It’s a bit of hyperbole, but there could be 3 business left at the end of this: Amazon, Walmart and Costco. Much of the the billions in revenue that smaller businesses are losing is flowing to a few businesses placed in the right spot, at the right time in history.
There looks to be a great shaking out in the works. Many small business live week to week and many medium sized are financed month to month; many of these face the possibility they will be starved out.
Tobacco availability is the least of worries for business owners and their employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.