PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Thank you, but we don’t let Mrs Cosmic do much more than heat a frozen pizza. Her idea of separating eggs is to put one on the counter and the other on the table. puffy
She must’ve gone to culinary school with my wife. ?
I love my wife, but that woman could burn a pot of water.

When we were first dating, she got the wild notion she was going to make me a pot of red beans and rice for dinner as a surprise when I got home from work. She told me to come to her apartment instead of going home, she had cooked me something good.

She didn’t know you’re supposed to soak dry beans before you cook them. She was so proud of herself when she handed me a bowl, I was trying to chew gently so she couldn’t hear me crunching on them hard-ass beans. ?

Thankfully she fixed herself a bowl and tasted it. She said, “ooh, you don’t have to eat this!” ?
God bless her, she tried, but after a few more meals like that after we got married, I said I’d do the cooking.

Dec 10, 2013
Nijmegen, the Netherlands

When we were first dating, she got the wild notion she was going to make me a pot of red beans and rice for dinner as a surprise when I got home from work. She told me to come to her apartment instead of going home, she had cooked me something good.

She didn’t know you’re supposed to soak dry beans before you cook them. She was so proud of herself when she handed me a bowl, I was trying to chew gently so she couldn’t hear me crunching on them hard-ass beans. ?

Thankfully she fixed herself a bowl and tasted it. She said, “ooh, you don’t have to eat this!” ?
God bless her, she tried, but after a few more meals like that after we got married, I said I’d do the cooking.
Well, my friend keeps telling me I only love her because of her superb cooking skills ( which is obviously true ), your sweetheart will probably never accuse you of such .

• Haha
Reactions: Country Bladesmith
Dec 10, 2013

How's your dental condition ever since ?

When we first started dating, she boiled a chicken, ha ha. I realized early that the weight of keeping us fed would be on me, ha ha.

Dec 10, 2013
Well after the first few bites of pea gravel, I took a “swallow it whole” approach ?

The red beans and rice incident was followed up by the “cheez-whiz chicken” some time later ?. Hard to believe I didn’t draw the line on that one. Must’ve been love.
Did they leave you as they were taken in, mean like "whole" ?
The lengths we go for love.

• Haha
Reactions: Country Bladesmith
Status
Not open for further replies.