Did Savinelli Make a 2015 Saint Nicholas Poker?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

robwoodall

Can't Leave
Apr 29, 2015
I buy a St. Nicholas poker (311 KS) every year, but I don't have one from 2015. I hadn't really settled in to what I like back then, so I bought a Prince that year. I've since decided that I want a Christmas Poker for every year I've been smoking a pipe, but I can't find a 2015.
In fact, I haven't even confirmed that they made that shape that year.
If anyone can tell me that they did or did not make one, I'll either end or broaden my search.
If anyone has one to sell or trade, well... that would be even better!
Thanks!

Jan 8, 2013
I don't believe they did, but I could be wrong. Although I know they have for other years. I think this link with the photo shows all the shapes they made for 2015 https://www.laudisi.com/savinellipipes.cfm/2015-saint-nicholas-2922

Jan 8, 2013
I want to see a St. Nicholas 904! :mrgreen:
The Krampus might snag it.
2-krampus_by-day.jpg

robwoodall

Can't Leave
Apr 29, 2015
Thanks, Anthony.
I imagine you're right, as I haven't found one, or even a picture of one, anywhere.
Oh, well... It's not like I have any lack of pipes to smoke.
Bummer, though.

Jan 8, 2013
It's kind of shame. I bet the poker would have been nice as this years St. Nick pipe. You might try contacting Laudisi directly to find out for certain.

robwoodall

Can't Leave
Apr 29, 2015
Yeah, this year's is my favorite yet. I love the red stain and the white stem. Looks kinda like a candy cane.
I haven't smoked it yet, though. I usually wait until Christmas eve while I'm putting toys together.

Status
Not open for further replies.