PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
This is the first instance I know of a blend being discontinued, so I guess, here we go. I have a few years of tobacco on hand, at my rate of use, so I guess I'll just see what happens, and order what is available from time to time. It would be good if this weren't simultaneous with public health and other situations. When it rains, it pours, to borrow from Morton Salt. Eventually will we all hunker down with Carter Hall? A tub or two of an OTC might be in order. After my wife's Christmas iPad, the annual property tax, and a replacement of the fifteen year old washing machine. I'm visualizing my weekend bowl.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Aren't Sutliff's Balkan Sobranie Original Match and Balkan Sobranie 759 Match the bulk forms of BH and WK?

Reactions: BROBS
Oct 7, 2016
In stock at Pipes and Cigars. You can order 999 tins of each and would of course qualify for free shipping.

Or you can order March BSOSM (White Knight) and Match B.S. 759 (Black House), both also in stock at P&C.

Someone likely decided not to carry these blends anymore, then told whoever would be responding to customers to blame it n the FDA. Or it might just be that sometime in the future, perhaps even starting now, that a decision has been made to discontinue these blends, perhaps due to the FDA, perhaps for other reasons that smokers will never be privy to.

Status
Not open for further replies.