PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Cos, I've been giving a lot of thought to what you said and I think you're absolutely right. A rampage of fire and violence is really the only appropriate reaction here.

aristokles

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2011
I am glad someone brought this up. I hope Brian is OK with his family loss and his sad duties, in any case.
At the least I listened to some reruns of past shows I particularly liked.

brianlevine

Might Stick Around
Oct 10, 2011
Hi all,
With everything going on, we just could not get a guest and a show put together for Tuesday. I am working on putting together a show for tomorrow and then back again to Tuesdays. After 172 straight weeks, life finally got in the way.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
The radio shows are excellent. Good luck with all the life stuff. From a regular listener!

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Nate and Cosmic:
Thank you for the excellent back and forth.
"... and it makes my children strong," was a bourbon snort.
Would you please pick up a new pair of Nikes for me? Size 12?
Fnord

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
So, what? Does this mean the rioting and car flipping and burnings are off?

Oh, well. I guess I'll just fire-up a bowl of Samovar in my favorite pipe, an Alex Florov.

And, I'll wait, with bated breath (it's probably the Samovar), for the next show.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Brian.

Dino

Actually I do remember seeing this on FB, but I reacted before I really thought about it, sorry. Any opportunity to flip cars just gets me excited. I hope no one's car on here received any damage. I highly recommend using the parking garage instead of the street meters, especially if it is one of those really light European jobs. I always search out the ones that I can turn over by myself first, then it incites others to help me with the larger SUV's. :puffy:
All of that aside, my heart goes out to the Levine family and their loss.

lonesomepiper

Lurker
Dec 7, 2015
O mine, I'm glad. To know that everything is ok with Brian is a relief.

I'm also happy that the show will continue. After 170+ weeks in a roll!! Wow, that's something.

I also used the time to review episodes 71 with the Scotch Piper (very entertaining!!), and 70(!!) with Russ Ouellette about tobacco blending.
Episode 70 was also the one with the 3.5 minutes long Sutliff Molto Dolce infamous commercial!!! LOL That was fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.