24 Fresh Rossi Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Country Squire Banner

Recent Posts

Country Squire Banner

anotherbob

Preferred Member
If you had to pick your desert Island pipe blend, you know you have as much as you can smoke in a life time but nothing else what are the top three blends you'd consider. For me It's Cary Grant, Escudo, and Keylargo by Gl Pease. They're just three that are always good and all interesting enough to not get boring.

sablebrush52

Preferred Member
Jun 15, 2013
I haven't yet found a single blend that I would smoke exclusively, so whatever I say would be a lie. Of my favorite blends I would include Motzek Strang, Esoterica Dunbar, and, HA, no freakin' way.

lochinvar

Preferred Member
Oct 22, 2013
Escudo, Ashton Pebblecut McClelland Grand Oriental Smyrna.
If we're keeping it to blends in production, replace the McClelland with Savinelli Janus and Capstan.

Epip Oc'Cabot

Oct 11, 2019
Were I alone on a desert island, I would have no need of nicotine as there would be no stress in Heaven.
Yes.... alone on a desert island there may be no need, perhaps..... but, truth-be-told..... at least for me..... it would sure as hell be more FUN to still have nicotine!

For me, for general all around consistency, I would take either Prince Albert or Sir Walter Raleigh..... either, in CANS... of course. :)