PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Describe yourself as a pipe, sort of like this:

Straight smooth billiard, probably from the forties, some chatter, charred at the brim,

minor damage from reaming, no visible repairs needed, inconspicuous fills, reasonably

clean; we think this was a house pipe made by a major brand but sold unstamped.

Passes the pipe cleaner test and is a good sitter.
Okay, someone has to be a bulldog, and someone else has to be a tomato, let's say.

Or do your own thing.

I'm a stacked billiard, straight, tall, long, and in it for the long haul. Pack me too tight, and I'll burn you. But, filled correctly, I'm an easy draw. Rustic, but with a little creative stemwork in all the right places. I'm probably an aro burner, because the ladies find me irresistible :wink:

May 31, 2012
I am gnarly, deformed, cratered and often unorthodox,

much like a Micoli pipe...
004-009-1072.jpg

eazye77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 21, 2012
Wow, this is a good forum. I really have to think about this one. :roll:

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Just a plain ole straight billiard . Nothing fancy , no gold , no silver, not much to look at but I got it wear it counts . Never let you down , always here for you . :puffpipe:

virginiacob

Can't Leave
Dec 30, 2013
Definitely a cob. Little rough on the outside, no frills, nothing fancy, but easy-going and dependable each and every time.

swampmouth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 4, 2013
Check out my avatar, that's a pipe. Can't get any better for me. Old and hard and dark.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Between this and "describe your 4th best pipe," I can honestly say you've lost your sanity :) Pipe smoking seems to have this effect on us for some reason...

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Eric, in what's left of my mind, I think I'm just keeping things lively and thinking outside the box,

but some of my jive should probably be kept in the box. Anyway, some members seem amused.

So, what kind of a pipe are you? (And what's your fourth best pipe?)

It beats answering (or watching someone answer) the same newbie questions, over and over. "Why won't it stay lit?" "What is tobacco?" "Which end do I suck on?"
It's good to grease the creative wheels occasionally. It gives a wider genre of our group something to talk about, and it gives the rest something to snark at.
Today, I kinda feel churchwarden-ish, great to point with, preachy, and almost never found in a church :D

Status
Not open for further replies.