PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
I'm starting to get in gear now. Last of the Halloween decorations are down. LET THE GAMES BEGIN! I keep it classy on the outside, tacky on the inside. I have tons of 1950's Christmas decorations.

You have me beat by a mile with 10 trees though...? CAD (Christmas Tree Acquisition Disorder)

Ha... some are small w/little effort, like the 5’ living Norfolk Island Pine in the foreground of the pic. We just finished the inside today. We will start on the outside next week.

Like BROBS mentioned, we take everything down on Jan 7th, the day after the Epiphany (12 days of Christmas).

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
We don't do a tree any more because we're generally out of town, plus 3 cats. Nuff said. We do do a wreath & some hanging cut glass things from the ceiling. I'm an Epiphany guy myself too (Episcopalian).

My late b-i-l had a rule that their main tree (1 of 6) couldn't go up till Thanksgiving. You'd have to know my sister. ;)

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
The wife and I don't do any of it anymore. BUT!, The week before Christmas we do our Martha Stewart ride. She drives, I drink with the dog in my lap, and judge all the outdoors displays by Marthas standards. Been doing it for years now... rotf

Status
Not open for further replies.