PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebarber

Can't Leave
Mar 11, 2020
Newark, Ohio
Not looking to debate or stir the pot ☺. Just settling in the office here to watch the debates. The wife hates watching anything about politics so I'm out here in the shop preparing for the big show. Enjoying some Yeungling Lager and some Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake in my Vauen Fuego. Enjoy your evening and stay smokey gents!

Attachments

• 20200929_195827.jpg
    20200929_195827.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 33

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
Me n the wifey were on the back porch by the fire pit having a “few” beers and smoking while watching it on her iPhone. Then from out of nowhere no shit, one of our dogs calmly walked over and slapped her paw onto the phone screen closing it down then calmly walked off:ROFLMAO:
Who am I to argue with a dog!!!!

Jan 27, 2020
Me n the wifey were on the back porch by the fire pit having a “few” beers and smoking while watching it on her iPhone. Then from out of nowhere no shit, one of our dogs calmly walked over and slapped her paw onto the phone screen closing it down then calmly walked off:ROFLMAO:
Who am I to argue with a dog!!!!

Obviously your dog is a communist and hates our freedoms.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ebarber and kurtbob

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Yeungling is my go-to beer lately, because it comes in glass and is the least expensive bottled beer at Walgreens where I get prescriptions. It's good with a meal, and I avoid sodas, though I savor an original Coke when offered with a snack at one of my wife's medical stops. I tell them we are kindergartners when it comes to our Cokes and snacks. We are.

Status
Not open for further replies.