PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
I was up all night. I checked "The Little Game Hunter" trap every hour. And every time I went to the basement to see if I caught the chipmunk, my cheese was gone. The thought of that little bastard getting fat and happy on my expensive cheese really bugs me.
So I'm doing what pappymac suggested. I've baited "The Little Game Hunter" with peanut butter.
Hope he likes Peter Pan, cause that's all I had.
My wife wants me to take The Little Game Hunter trap back and get a refund cause it doesn't work.
I told her it's not the traps fault I can't catch him. He's just one smart chipmunk. I hate to think that he, or she, is smarter than I am. That's another reason why I didn't get much sleep. I kept thinking about how that critter is out-smarting me.
And now the neighbors are all laughing at me...and their calling me Alvin.
I'll keep you posted!

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
frank, it is not good to be outsmarted by a chipmunk! I think if you put the peanut butter on there you will get him now. That can't miss. Or that trap stinks.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Freak, where can you score a female chipmunk? And how do you know it's a straight male he has in his basement?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Those little critters appear to be smart. They build tunnels with various entrances in strategic places for escape. They size up a person or other animal before deciding their escape route. Rodents are generally intelligent, if only they weren't so fertile and so destructive. Mice, one at a time, are often beautiful little beings, bright shiny eyes and deft moves. My childhood pet hamsters were not as alert and active as wild rodents, but they had definite reasoning in escaping their cages. One of them invariably ended up in my sisters bed at night, with no prankish help from me. Wild rats find their way into lab rat facilities and eat the food and mate with the inmates. It requires a program of vigilance to keep them out, and they often overcome all efforts. So don't feel bad being outwitted by a chipmunk; they have small but well designed "personal computers."

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Thanks to Freak, I'm now haunted by the image of an effeminate gay chipmunk who chatters with a lisp. If only I could draw... this would be a good subject.

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
Freak, where can you score a female chipmunk?
Oh, you silly you. www.sexychipmunkstuts.com
about-chipettes-pink.png

And how do you know it's a straight male he has in his basement?
Sometimes you just have to think linear, N8. I don't think sexual deviancy is very common in the animal world. Give 'er a whirl, frank.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Thanks to Freak, I'm now haunted by the image of an effeminate gay chipmunk who chatters with a lisp. If only I could draw... this would be a good subject.
I can draw, and I'm not touching that. 8O

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
It was the Internet where I read that gay dolphins screw each other in the blowhole. (Look it up. It's a thing.)

Status
Not open for further replies.