PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I think I will stick with my tired and true VaPers.
Your loss. This one is perfect for demonstrating why someone could have multiple blends that sound nearly identical. And if you like the tried and true then I would bet a left testicle on you enjoying this one (not mine someone I don't think could do much to me about their loss). Seriously the stuff is just as good as any of the others I've tried. I'll put it this way if any of the coins of this style that I've tried stopped being made it would be sad, including this one.

Reactions: briarbuck and logs

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Ok. so have to try Reiner Long Golden Flake now. I agree that this one really stands out not as better but significantly different then a number of other coins. The Cavendish really brings out some dimensions that I don't get in the others. Almost a generic tobaccoyness as weird as that sounds. Though I think coins just seem to kick ass for some reason.

Reactions: briarbuck and logs

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
I have an original sales rep tin that Davidoff gave to their reps before it was released. My salesman at the time thought it was a joke and was more interested in selling Davidoff cigars. I will crack it one of these days.

I second LGF. I opened a 2006 tin a few months ago and it was outstanding. The Perique was quite strong and almost made my eyes water.

Status
Not open for further replies.