Daughters and Ryan Ramback Balkan at RyoSupply!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
Score! Just ordered some. By far my favorite D&R blend. I’d written it off as gone forever. Thanks!

ChasATX

Lurker
Jul 5, 2021
Thanks a million!
RBB is by far my all-time favorite and I had also written it off as gone forever.
I REALLY hope Inter-Continental revives the blend.

marcotor

Lurker
Jul 20, 2021
It sure didn't take long for the "value" owner to ruin a bunch of good tobaccos. Been smoking Ramback and Ramback Gold for many years, and the latest bag I received was just crap. Upon opening, was greeted with the familiar raisin and licorice topping many of the "value" tobaccos use to cover the horrendous quality of the tobacco they sell. Very disappointed, I thought Mark would stay involved, but it didn't tale long for the corporate bean counters to ruin a once fine smoking tobacco.

• Wow
Reactions: Country Bladesmith
May 2, 2020
Louisiana
It sure didn't take long for the "value" owner to ruin a bunch of good tobaccos. Been smoking Ramback and Ramback Gold for many years, and the latest bag I received was just crap. Upon opening, was greeted with the familiar raisin and licorice topping many of the "value" tobaccos use to cover the horrendous quality of the tobacco they sell. Very disappointed, I thought Mark would stay involved, but it didn't tale long for the corporate bean counters to ruin a once fine smoking tobacco.
That is disappointing news. I hope they didn’t change the Rimboche AP or SJ. I still have a few pounds of Rimboche from before the handover, so I haven’t bought any of the “new” yet. Fingers crossed ? it’s still the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.