Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Thanks to Rick Newcombe, pipe collector, and author of the book In Search of Pipe Dreams, for loaning us his pipe in the prince shape, which was made in the 1940s or 50s by the famous French department store Hermes. The pipe was not actually made by the department store. They probably commissioned pipes to be made by pipe makers in St. Claude, France that were stamped with the Hermes name. Rick tells us; "I bought this pipe unsmoked years ago at a pipe show from Steve and Roswitha Anderson of S&R Woodcrafts of Ohio."
Click the pipe pic for a larger version, and click Cynthia's to see the full gallery.

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
Nice to see Cynthia back...Would be nice to see Bubba around if he has the time too. miss his posts.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Classy pipe for a classy girl! Nice.
I see what Paul is talking about. Looks like a spot shining right on her with no diffuser.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Would be nice to see Bubba around if he has the time too. miss his posts
Yep, it would also be nice to be able to just contact him so that he would send the Box Pass box on its way, he has had it since December. :(

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
+1 to paul
That lighting is crazy. Did you pay a 10 year old to take the shots?
The 2nd half of the photos are gorgeous.
+1 to Hobie

+1 to Baron
Needa git dat box bak. :evil:
You better get on your man Cynthia!
Beautiful pics btw. Although I might add to refrain from tilting your head back when expelling the smoke. :wink:
pipe-babe-cynthia-party-dress-42.jpg

johninkc

Might Stick Around
Feb 7, 2012
You can tell when someone is a real pipe smoker.
Of the pipe babes, clearly Cynthia and Chelsea are. I just hope at some point Cyndi can move her avatar title from "Future Pipe Babe" to "Pipe Babe."
Bubba and Cynthia, thank you for sharing yourselves :)

Status
Not open for further replies.