PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampgrizzly

Might Stick Around
Sep 26, 2018
South Louisiana, U.S.A.
The U. S. Government website to accept orders for free at home Covid tests is online as of this afternoon. Each legitimate mailing address can order 4 free CV at home tests to be shipped via the postal service. It's really easy to use the website linked below. You fill in your Name/Address info to order and then receive a confirmation email from the U.S. Postal Service. Tests are to be shipped later in January and an email with tracking info will be sent once shipped. If interested, then you may want to order ASAP in case either the web site crashes from volume traffic or they run out of tests stock.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Funny how they claim the tests are "Free"........................
Sad but true. Even sadder, many people buy into it, readily, never questioning such a statement.

Oh! And, in before the lock. This simply must end with a train wreck. It's a wonder that something so innocuous as the OP will swerve violently, at full speed into the abyss.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA

Free-Mandela-x660.jpg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Amazing how much mileage they've managed to squeeze out of this thing.

View attachment 122688
I'm with you, but you ain't seen nuthin yet. Read an article this morning where Fauci stated that we are just entering the first phase of the 5 phases of a pandemic. Sorry to inform the guy that I'm no longer a participant in the narrative. I checked out years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.