PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I have noticed over the last year or so the number of fans posting on here about their meerschaum 'cutty' pipes. Both myself and Dave seem to get an endless stream of questions about the care, maintenance and general queries about allowing one of these pipes into your home. Does anyone want a dedicated 'cutty' thread on here so we can consolidate all things 'cutty' into one place if the Mods and the Boss don't object? Speak up if it's something you would like and I can approach the 'Powers that Be' and see if we can get something going! In the mean time 'cutty' along bravely!

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
I have noticed over the last year or so the number of fans posting on here about their meerschaum 'cutty' pipes. Both myself and Dave seem to get an endless stream of questions about the care, maintenance and general queries about allowing one of these pipes into your home. Does anyone want a dedicated 'cutty' thread on here so we can consolidate all things 'cutty' into one place if the Mods and the Boss don't object? Speak up if it's something you would like and I can approach the 'Powers that Be' and see if we can get something going! In the mean time 'cutty' along bravely!
Simon - I'd like to know where I can find your blog everyone mentions

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
I'm warming up to cutty. But really doesn't go with my face. I mean, pipes in general don't do any favors to my mug, but small bowls really look out of place. At least larger pipes hide my profile somewhat.

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
here it is

Simon doesnt seem to have updated it recently.

Yes for the cutty thread
The last few years have been a little hectic down here. I do intend to update it in the near future since I have to add a 'Pipe Magazine' link and change the advert for Briarville as it has Ricks old contact details. All of this I hope to tackle in August when the world allows me to catch my breath.