PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I used to visit their web site from time to time, and I've ordered a few things from them over the years. For a while, they were the best online source of Parker and Hardcastle pipes, a good selection and well-priced. I think they have some actual original blends, not just relabeled. I'm glad their actual retail outlet is thriving. I believe they changed ownership and management about four years ago or five.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
They get a lot of love on different social media pipe smoking groups. The Esoterica maniacs sing their praises, so they must have great customer service to deal successfully with the onslaught from that lot every time a drop happens.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
I've dealt with them for years. First rate. Everyone there is a knowledgable enthusiast, and seems quite bright.

Double cool is it isn't just a strip mall slot, but a modern, standalone building in a semi-rural area. Definitely on my visit list if I ever find myself in upstate New York.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Bought a very fine partially rusticated Nording tomahawk freehand off their site many years ago. If I was capable of posting photos, I'd post that 1 for all those doubters of Nording's ability to make very attractive partial rustication. ;)

Reactions: BROBS

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
They USED to be in a strip-mall but 7-8 years ago, built a proper Adirondack style lodge that is magnificent! (they are right on Lake George) This was always an hour or so North of my work travel, so I've only been there a few times. On my first visit (Strip mall location), there was a group of guys out front smoking pipes in metal chairs on a great summer evening (they could not smoke inside the old store). I sort of invited myself and found they were all ministers or priests. That was an interesting evening and I left feeling cleansed!

Status
Not open for further replies.