PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

B.Fee

Lifer
Nov 28, 2019
Honolulu / Colorado
Not that i purchase tobacco for any future resale value. I sure wish I had the fore site to have bought several lbs. Of ODF for $35.00 a lbs. . ?

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
@leonidas
@Chasing Embers
I suppose it might seem pricey now, but looking at it like a futures investor might look at fuel venture's. ?
Nah, if I don't smoke it in my lifetime it's going into the trash. Resales may even be illegal in the near future without a tobacco license. Even if I did decide to get rid of what I've got prior to that I would only sell it for what I paid for it or give it away, plus like I said, $5/ounce is as much as I'll pay for something to set fire to and I rarely pay more than $3/ounce.

Reactions: B.Fee and That Guy

Worknman

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 23, 2019
Nah, if I don't smoke it in my lifetime it's going into the trash. Resales may even be illegal in the near future without a tobacco license. Even if I did decide to get rid of what I've got prior to that I would only sell it for what I paid for it or give it away, plus like I said, $5/ounce is as much as I'll pay for something to set fire to and I rarely pay more than $3/ounce.
You broke your own rule and bought 10 tins of Scarecrow for $11 a tin.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
How do you get the gold vip? I've spent enough there I should be platinum by now
Big weekly purchases I guess.?‍♂️

Screenshot_20211013-022813_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20211013-023934_Samsung Internet.jpg

It also only lasts from October to October I think. VIP status isn't permanent. The list above is a small part of last year. I'll probably fall back to silver or bronze when it rolls over again.

Last edited: