PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

davedan

Might Stick Around
Dec 31, 2015
I tried this blend just on a whim and it has now become my favorite! Even my all time favorite Mississippi River is smoking quite bland after this......I think it's the quality of the tobacco blends used in this - very very good quality tobacco! Nothing else will ever taste the same after this......:/

smokertruck

Can't Leave
Aug 1, 2013
i have tried all the cherry blends - yes this is the best - none of that maraschino cherry taste. very mellow & smooth.

aromatic smokers who like cherry - well worth a try.
on the other hand their abacus blend did nothing for me.

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
I bought a tin of Cult Blood Red Moon based on rave reviews like this. Yes, it really is a load of sweet cherry flavor. The only thing I was missing in it was any sort of tobacco flavor which is something kind of important to me when smoking a pipe. If you are partial to aromatics, as many are, I can see how this would be at the top of your list.

4etecjonathan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 16, 2015
Sweet Cherry Garbage. OK if aromatics are your thing but this crap just drips into the bottom of my pipe and I don't want to drown on the dottle!!!
Jon :puffpipe: :puffpipe:

ember

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014
I have a tin of C.Red Moon that I have not opened yet and I also have 2oz of Lane Dark Red

I have to say I was not a fan of dark red and I have read that Red Moon is the same with different topping .

For those of you that have tried both is this true ? Was Red Moon say.. OVER the moon to the other ?

I am holding off opening the tin since I don't care for the Lane Dark red ..

Its this a good idea or am I really missing out on the Red Moon ?
Just to add I tried Boswel Cherry smash a few years ago and in my opinion it was better

rolldog

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 4, 2013
Ember,
I have tried both, gave away the Lane Dark Red and only smoke BRM. It is the only cherry I smoke and for many good reasons. It smokes perfectly out of the tin, with no extra moisture and it doesn't bite or leave a chemical after taste. Open that tin and if you don't like it, send the rest to me sir. I'm betting you will keep it.
Cheers. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.