Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
He had a different one available some time ago but I didn't really care for it. It was to Wizard of Oz-ish. This one is nice and creepy though and I got a great deal on it.

I'm still deciding what to smoke in it first but the chamber is huge so that might influence my decision.

IMG_E0377.jpg

IMG_E0383.jpg

IMG_E0378.jpg

IMG_E0380.jpg

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
I was looking at that one when I got the nude flower maiden. Did you run into any customs problems?
None that I know of.

At first it looked like shipping might take a little longer than normal then I got a tracking notice that it would arrive early. It actually took about the same amount of time as other pipes I've ordered from him.

newportpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 7, 2011
Newport Beach, CA
He had a different one available some time ago but I didn't really care for it. It was to Wizard of Oz-ish. This one is nice and creepy though and I got a great deal on it.

I'm still deciding what to smoke in it first but the chamber is huge so that might influence my decision.

View attachment 88862

View attachment 88863

View attachment 88864

View attachment 88865
That’s yours! It’s epic! I know, if you can wait til October and the weather cools throw in some Strauss Sleepy Hollow! I’m blown away by the carving ??????