PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
My daughter/family have tried to acclimate me to this crawfish thing. But there's so many good MD Blue crabs to be had with Old Bay seasoning....
Just don't worry about the dead bodies that are never recovered. There is a reason, I don't eat crab.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Yep crabs are better after a hurricane, and I have it on very good authority , Chesapeake Bay crabs are on the wane and they are buying Louisiana Crabs as Chesapeake Blues. This is according to one of our top Crab sellers down here, which has made our crab prices go sky high! Damn Chesapeakers, :col:

• Wow
Reactions: Bengel and BROBS

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Yep crabs are better after a hurricane, and I have it on very good authority , Chesapeake Bay crabs are on the wane and they are buying Louisiana Crabs as Chesapeake Blues. This is according to one of our top Crab sellers down here, which has made our crab prices go sky high! Damn Chesapeakers, :col:
And they are all "Jimmies".......right.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
I could tell you a story about a 6-passenger charter float plane , the Puget Sound, the pilot mistakenly believing his float plane was a submarine, finding the plane 4 months later, and the barge crew standing around with baskets and nets as the plane was pulled up from the bottom of the sound. But I won't.

• Wow
Reactions: Bengel
Status
Not open for further replies.