Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with Nathan Davis, a.k.a. CrashTheGrey in the PipesMagazine Forums. He has been an active member of the forums since December 2015, posting almost every day. Nathan has been a huge collector of Kaywoodie pipes and has become an expert on them. This lead him to start his brand new business to spread the word on how great Kaywoodie pipes are, and to directly increase distribution with his website Greywoodie.com. In Pipe Parts, we will have a gift guide for pipe smokers for Father’s Day. (Photo by Neill Archer Roan)
nathan-davis.jpg

jcdarin

Lurker
Mar 30, 2019
Buenos Airres
I enjoyed a lot this week´s episode with Nathan, very cool what he is doing with Kaywoodie and the other brands. I had the chance this year at Chicago to check out his pipes, and apart from being a very cool guy, I will most probably be buying pipes from him some new Kaywoodies. All the best and thanks to Brian for bringing Nathan to the Radio Show. Claudio.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Booyah, Crash! Now, what can you recommend (serious, BTW) as a KW for somebody who is not now & has never been a KW guy? And yes, I really *am* serious, no flip, no sark. :)
Bill

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
Until I hear back from you, I always recommend the Super Grain line to get started in Kaywoodie pipes, just a good cost to looks ratio. However, based on your pictures you seem to like large pipes, and I would recommend a peak at the 2006 Pipe of the Year. I can definitely get you more precise recommendations with a little more info, though.

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
I'm going to give this a listen over the weekend, I promise ... :mrgreen:
The website is terrific, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.