Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

grimpuffer

Can't Leave
Aug 29, 2016
Saw these pop up on The Country Squire Instagram page and decided to pull the trigger.

Never really had a decent bag or pack to bring my pipe and accessories with when fishing, hunting, or visiting friends/family.

Arrived today and I am quite happy with it.

I put one of my wider bowls in the one side, a full tin in the middle, and then accessories and it gets the job done.

I will not be carrying a full tin when I use this so it closes up even better without that in the way.

72A9D4BC-0519-48E5-B5AE-8141E38DF674.jpeg

19F9DD12-5FBD-4511-BCF9-3FD46BF1D533.jpeg
BB791BF1-0F9D-4B49-BE57-A7D8C33ECF07.jpeg

grimpuffer

Can't Leave
Aug 29, 2016
Nice - yeah I’ll probably use the middle part for multiple pipes and then the right side for a bag with some tobacco instead of a tin or jar.

It’s almost always cobs when I travel or will be outside in the woods so will be nice to keep everything in one area.

filmguerilla

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2022
Memphis, Tennessee
I have a canvas pipe roll, but don't remember the brand (got it on Amazon). It's great, but bulky. For travel to the pub, etc. I actually prefer the small Jobey style single pipe pouches. It carries a pipe and some cleaners in the pipe side, plenty of room in the tobacco side for a few tobaccos in small amounts/baggies (whenever I smoke a 2oz baggie down to the last few pipes, I add it to the travel pouch so I always have 4-5 tobaccos to choose from), and the side pocket holds my small lighter/pipe tool combo and a pack of matches. Perfect for a trip to smoke with my friends or a trip to get a pint or two.

Reactions: grimpuffer

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Had
Saw these pop up on The Country Squire Instagram page and decided to pull the trigger.

Never really had a decent bag or pack to bring my pipe and accessories with when fishing, hunting, or visiting friends/family.

Arrived today and I am quite happy with it.

I put one of my wider bowls in the one side, a full tin in the middle, and then accessories and it gets the job done.

I will not be carrying a full tin when I use this so it closes up even better without that in the way.

View attachment 189339

View attachment 189340
View attachment 189341
Had never seen these! I’ve got a nice leather one I love but this looks like it would roll up with a little more of a “rumpled” and lower profile. The olive color would make it perfect for in my Jeep, especially come summer. Gave myself a little Xmas present and picked up some of their holiday blends as well. Thanks!

grimpuffer

Can't Leave
Aug 29, 2016
Had never seen these! I’ve got a nice leather one I love but this looks like it would roll up with a little more of a “rumpled” and lower profile. The olive color would make it perfect for in my Jeep, especially come summer. Gave myself a little Xmas present and picked up some of their holiday blends as well. Thanks!

Awesome! Its good quality so I am sure you wont be disappointed in it.

Reactions: HawkeyeLinus

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Mine arrived yesterday and I love it. One thing to note is to take full advantage of the slot on the right for a pipe, vs. using the middle and maybe more diagonal, the pipe will need to be pretty compact and the thicker the bowl, the less it will take for length. Not a complaint, just an observation - a compact billiard, my Bones, my Peterson shorts and some other shorter Petersons fit great and those smaller pipes are what I got this for. But a 4AB, which isn't a large pipe, leaves a bit of the bit or bowl sticking up - you don't have to fold the flap over all the way, but then you lose a layer of protection and I want the pipe on the side, not in the middle, so it's protected a bit more as well.

Just my preferences and perfect for my application, as I said, I wanted something more compact than the larger leather one I have and it will fit the bill and be a bit more "casual" - glad I saw this thread.

Also picked up their two house holiday blends and the Figgy Pudding is really good (only one I've tried so far).

Reactions: grimpuffer