PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Very busy guy. He moves rocks around to keep his wife happy...or something like that... Hes around, just not too often this summer :puffy:

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Sounds friggin' terrible. It's something everyone takes for granted- until they can't do it all of a sudden.

Thanks guys,

The cola piss thing was solved when I just stopped taking the medicine that had the wrong instructions on them. I immediately got better. The doc thinks, as do I, that I just got way over dehydrated. It has been in the 80-90'sF and with all the rain, and moving flagstones by the wheelbarrow full, I probably wasn't drinking enough water to begin with. The crops are loving the rain, but the wife wants retaining walls, walkways, steps, and patios of rock built. A man with half a brain would hire some folks...
I think the idea that the wife is going for is to put rocks all over the yard (which I like that it limits how much I have to mow), but I think the idea is to reduce where the dog craps. After this is done, he'll be restricted to one 2' x 2' corner. Ha ha.
Then, I have Farmers Market, a few art shows to make stuff for, and my daughters and extended family is all using my place as base camp for their canoeing, fishing, and camping activities.

In the summer, I usually don't post much, but I'll try to touch base occasionally.
I am honored and humbled by your concerns. Ha, if something really bad happens to me, I will have instructed Mrs. Cosmic to post pictures of the tragedy or at least detailed a gruesome descriptions.
Thanks again guys. I'll be close by.

It's all written out... I think Dan gets my whole collection of aged Borkum Riff. Maybe four years on it now... another couple of decades and it might even be suitable for smoking. :puffy:
BTW guys, if you go to a Farmers Market, don't haggle with the farmers. They're not getting rich selling 3$ baskets of tomatoes, and what little is made usually just goes back into keeping up their gardens and booth fees, which are outrageous to begin with. Just sayin'

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I think Dan gets my whole collection of aged Borkum Riff. Maybe four years on it now... another couple of decades and it might even be suitable for smoking.
OK, now I have motive. Must work on means and opportunity.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
You didn't even ask which blend!
And if you take it and sell it at the farmers market, let them dicker.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
cosmic, glad to hear you're on the rebound. Changes in season get more challenging with the years. Everyone at any age has to keep drinking ... water. Sounds like you're doing a sentence for heavy labor. Maybe the flagstones could wait? Go easy.

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
Glad your still with us Michael!
Yeah, pay someone else to do the hard work. Just sit back with a pipe and iced tea an supervise.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I love work! I could sit and watch it all day!!
Glad you're up and about, Michael. As long as you're pushing rocks uphill, it's all right unless they roll right back down. (note to Dan).

Status
Not open for further replies.