PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Marie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 15, 2024
Los Angeles
That's a great find! I enjoy collecting 2nd-hand and antiques. I don't have room for a study, so I have been ruminating on a nook in my space for a tobacco cabinet. I get the functionality of the mason jars, but the visual aesthetic is not so pleasing for me. Looking for something nicely crafted and a bit unique.

Reactions: anotherbob

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
That's a great find! I enjoy collecting 2nd-hand and antiques. I don't have room for a study, so I have been ruminating on a nook in my space for a tobacco cabinet. I get the functionality of the mason jars, but the visual aesthetic is not so pleasing for me. Looking for something nicely crafted and a bit unique.
I don’t have space either, i went with a dresser and two bookcases on the wall of my “office space”. As far as mason jars there are some nice setups here using mason jars and racks mounted on walls and labels printed for the lids, some people use corner china hutches, things like that.

IMG_3411.jpeg

Mike N

Can't Leave
Aug 3, 2023
I don’t have space either, i went with a dresser and two bookcases on the wall of my “office space”. As far as mason jars there are some nice setups here using mason jars and racks mounted on walls and labels printed for the lids, some people use corner china hutches, things like that.

View attachment 321027
I love it. It appears you are ready for any tobacco apocalypse.

Reactions: dublinpiper90

Marie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 15, 2024
Los Angeles

View attachment 321027
Wow! That is so cool! What an incredible collection! :sher: I like to keep the busy-ness hidden for aesthetics, however the main thing is the collection itself. I do believe we will be entering a time where costs of things will really slow down retail purchasing even further than it is now. You are ready! Very inspiring :)

Reactions: Mike N and AJL67

Marie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 15, 2024
Los Angeles
I have bins and bins of mylared up bulk and a few other things
..and here I am excited about my micro collection that I can carry in a little armful! lol The passion of the hobby is what is most excited for me, and getting to learn from everyone here and share in the experiences. Humbly grateful during this time on the road for this forum. puffy

Reactions: Mike N

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
..and here I am excited about my micro collection that I can carry in a little armful! lol The passion of the hobby is what is most excited for me, and getting to learn from everyone here and share in the experiences. Humbly grateful during this time on the road for this forum. puffy
i started out with 3 tins i bought off a friend on another board to try a pipe so i had that and i bought a chinese. crappy pipe that i threw away 5 minutes after getting it and bought a cob at the local cigar shop and was off to the races. Gotta start somewhere!

Reactions: Mike N and Marie